I am happy discuss any services that you require but here are a few. Please just ask if you have any queries at all – I am always happy to have a chat and if I can help, I will.
- Tax advice: for corporation, partnership, personal taxes and VAT – helping you get the most out of your company or business whilst always remaining compliant.
- Accounts Preparation: A full accounting service taking your figures from your bookkeeping source and preparing Financial Accounts including filing with Companies House (if required).
- Company Secretarial: including annual legal requirements such as compliance statements, dividend declarations & vouchers.
- Tax Returns: preparation and submission of personal, partnership and corporate returns
- VAT returns: MTD ready whatever VAT scheme you are on. Timely and accurate return completion and submission from most source softwares
- Bookkeeping: I offer a comprehensive bookkeeping service to suit the size and nature of your business. I use a number of different software packages including Xero, Quickbooks Online, Freeagent and Sage One which are all cloud based systems. Working towards the ‘Making Tax Digital’ plan from HMRC, I can help you set-up your software and chart of accounts and offer basic training in its usage
- Management Accounts: I provide a quarterly (or monthly) management accounts service so you know exactly where you are heading before you hit the year end
- Ad Hoc advice: I am happy to discuss any aspect of your business’s financial set-up.
- ‘Virtual FD’: If your company needs all of the above but doesn’t have a Finance Director.